MAKE LOKI FIX IT
Sad thing is in actual mythology this is very accurate. But loki does always fix the problem and usually the other gods got something good out of it in the end like magical weapons and tools, so really the other gods should stop bitching cuz when loki cleans up his messes they get free shit out of it.
Or, on one memorable occasion, a very nice horse.
Accurate post is accurate.
Protip: This is a really bad question to ask when visiting the National Mall. We have 8 buildings surrounding the Mall, and a total of 19 museums, 9 research centers and the National Zoo. A S.H.I.E.L.D agent should know better!
(We think she means the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History in this case.)
I love that this is on the Smithsonian’s tumblr
Whoever does social media for the Smithsonian is awesome.
this happens to me every single time i am sick to death of seeing the same thing
why are you reblogging this oh god please don’t
Because you’re right
I actually threw Divergent at the wall twice because of this
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
man you know what I want? a superhero series where they have powers that 100% contradict their personalities. a fishermans daughter who lives by the sea, swims every day, learns that she can control fire. a boy who’s mortified of heights but realizes he can use antigravity and hates it. someone who was bitten by a dog as a child, suffers extreme fear around animals, can now communicate with them. they’re all disgusted by their powers.
write a book